Saturday, August 28, 2010

Matt is the best...

I have been privileged to meet people in the art world who I don't think really realize how amazing they are and Matt Wood is definitely one of them. He called me up one day and said, "hey Andy, I'm gonna make you a banner for the car shows"
I was expecting something cool since everything Matt does is amazing but this banner is indescribable! I swear the guy has more talent in his little finger than most of us do in our whole bodies!!! His son Josh is getting pretty good in his own right and they have a cool blog spot that I think everyone should check out...if your a fan of pinstriping art or kustom kulture at all their work will inspire you! Here is a link to there page...happy browsing!

http://leonardoskustoms.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Awesome banner - checked out their blog, they do some nice work!

    ReplyDelete