Saturday, March 5, 2011

Salt Lake City Autorama...

It's Autorama time again! I spent Friday night and all day today hanging out with my brothers of the brush raising money for Hugs For Life. It has been a very positive and rewarding experience again this year. I get to help raise interest in an artform which I am passionate about and help raise money for a cause which I am every bit as passionate about! I even was the winning bidder on a Genuine Geno piece which I will add on here later!
If anyone has ever been touched by a suicide in their life then you need to support this charity, www.hugsforlife.info
I will update again with more pics from Autorama but for now my life is good, I am blessed with a beautiful family, great friends, art and the opportunity to give back! (so far I believe the work that Matt, Josh and I have done has earned around a thousand bucks for Hugs! )
Thank you all for looking at my little page...






2 comments:

  1. A-W-E-S-O-M-E! Auction off some "hugs" from that little cutie you're holding in the last picture - you'd make bank for sure!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Great job this year! Everything looked great and I was so glad to see how much was raised for such a good cause. Love ya. (Your Wife)

    ReplyDelete