Friday, March 5, 2010

Autorama....

Well I got my wish...sorta! We are finally coming out of the Winter season and into spring but much to my surprise, we woke this morning to nearly one foot of snow on the ground...what a crazy state!

Anyway, the Autorama is here and I am going to be a guest artist in the pinstriping booth this weekend. I am REALLY excited! I was asked to donate a few striped items for the charity auction benefiting Hugs for Life so here are the things I striped. Everything we stripe this weekend goes to this great charity so everyone come out and support the cause! :)



4 comments:

  1. What an honor, and well-deserved and earned. You've always freely given of your time and talent, especially for a charitable cause. Good People - Good Karma. So proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin`good my friend!
    Really nice stripes
    Greetz,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just came home from AutoRama. What a treat to see how much respect you're given for your work! It was like overnight you turned into a rock star striper :) To hear the auctioneer say to put up something of yours cause they bring in more money - way cool. Even cooler to see people bidding in the hundreds for a small piece of your work - and WOW - so far a thousand or two for a worthy charity, most awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Andy, on being chosen to show your pinstriping live at a prestigious event! You really are talented. I love Grandma Dean's purse you striped for her. It's hanging in her closet in a place of honor. Love the tennis shoes, trucks, bins, & all the rest. I'm sure that your upcoming baby girl will have the cutest things to display her Dad's talent & love. Can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete